Guests run for their dear lives as fire breaks out during a wedding reception in Oregun, Lagos.

It was reported that the wedding Reception venue caught fire during the toast.

In the video shared on Saturday, the ceiling decorations are seen burning.

A voice in the video said, “Everybody please move outside, use the nearest exit close to you. Do not push anybody, take it easy.”

The details of how the fire stared are still sketchy,

See the video below…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *